- All State Team 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top ranking Missouri VFW Post 2016
- National Outstanding Community Service Award 2015
Our post not only actively supports our community, but state and national causes which affect veterans and their family members. We are also unique in that we have combined our efforts with the American Legion, SAL, the American Volunteers and Ladies Auxiliary to make positive changes in our community. Ask us about our partnership with Visiting Angels and the Epilepsy Foundation.
Upcoming event: Extreme Truck and Side by Side offload racing at Flat-n-Nasty on Labor Day weekend September 1st & 2nd, 2017. See attached flyer for details. Take the challenge!
- Epilepsy Foundation’s national website – Athletes vs Epilepsy events (Oct -Nov 2016)
- VFW’s Checkpoint newspaper – Petitioning for a full time VA clinic (Jan 2017 ed)
- VFW Magazine – Sky Diving event (March 2017 ed)
- Anita Kaufmann Foundation international website for our Seizure First Aid Training video
Home of the annual Veteran Affairs Day – Outreach services for Veterans and their families. Check out our You Tube video:
Check out our You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fCvkgeby9dI5N82UmVzUg
Memorial Day 2017 photos courtesy of Donald Dodd, The Salem News.
The Missouri Veterans of Foreign Wars has a rich tradition of serving veterans, military families and their local communities. We invite you to explore this website and our entire VFW Missouri network of sites to learn more about our organization.
If you are a veteran and would like to join the VFW, we invite you to fill out our Join the VFW form.
If you are already a member of the VFW, use the links below to find what you need quickly: