Burlington Post 10607 is located near downtown Burlington along the rail line heading north on NC 87 at 634 West Webb Ave. It is surrounded by old mill homes and buildings.
Just down the road on West Webb Avenue is another GrillWorx and it, too, is a great place to stop by for breakfast. You are sure to find a number of local veterans and maybe even a few members of Post 10607.
Recent activities included a visit to a ballgam to see the Burlington Royals play. The local veterans were recognized by the team. Thank you to The Burlington Royals for honoring all Veterans!!!!
Upcoming events include:
- A Vietnam Veterans Education Event is planned for August 26th in Mebane.
- VFW – Post 10607 Coffee and Chat – All are welcome to stop by on the second Wednesdays of the month from 9 am-12 pm for coffee and chat. Our address is 634 West Webb Avenue in Burlington, NC.
- Montford Point Marine Day – 8/26/17 – Event Flyer and Sponsorship opportunity attached. Looking forward to this wonderful day together!!!!
- SGT COLBY RICHMOND FREEDOM RIDE – 8/26/17. Call the post for details.
- The mobile vet center will be at Alamance Community College on 8/24/17. Attend. The college is due a big thanks for implementing Veteran designated parking spaces!
The Burlington holds a periodic shoulder roasts in its smokehouse. This is a very impressive smokehouse. It has six huge covered indoor grills! Call the post for cooker rental opportunities.