VFW Post Directory by State
- Please continue to pray for Ms Mary MasonShe is still in the hospital but is doing better.
- Where There Is The Will!
- Veterans Day ParadeTo Print – http://myvfw.org/mo/post5789/files/2014/09/VFW-Veterans-Parade-REV.pdf
- September Meeting of Mtn Grove VFW Post 3770Post 3770 Commander Ruth Vaughn called the meeting to order on time. There were 23 members present. There were no new/reinstate members to vote on so the meeting moved quickly to the committee reports following the reading of last meeting minutes and the detailed quartermaster report. Committee Chairmen provided good reports. It was decided to […]
- Gathering of Veterans 20SEP14Gathering of Vets on September 20th 1100 to 1300 in the Veterans Memorial Arena. Parking lot Z will be open, there will be signs directing all the the gathering area. Lunch is being donated by Victory Casino Cruises and served by Savor. This is the 3rd Quarterly gathering and one that is unique since Veterans … Continue reading »
- VFW Halloween HayrideVFW Post Halloween hayride. See details on flyer.
- Post 3987 POW/MIA CeremonyThere will be a POW/MIA Ceremony on September 19, 2014. See details on flyer.
- Ladies Newsletter September, 2014Dear Sisters, Welcome to Anna Delarossa, new member to our Auxiliary, and her husband Aaron to our post. So very glad you both have joined 10519. Once again, WELCOME! Thank you to all members that have renewed their annual membership. If you have not done so, please renew as soon as possible. Checks payable to LAVFW 10519, return to Amanda Patterson, use you
- Newsletter Post 10519 September, 2014SEPTEMBER-2014 NEWSLETTER Greetings Post Members, and Friends of Greendale VFW Post 10519, This is the first newsletter since July. We don’t normally do an August newsletter since there is not much Post activity in August. First, I would like to welcome Aaron and Anna Delarosa as new members to the Post and Auxiliary. I want to send get well wishes to Ralph
- District 12 MO Participate in 9-11 CeremonyOn September 11, 2014, several members of VFW District 12 and others gathered at Florissant Valley Community College to observe and participate in the 9-11 ceremonies that were held in the meeting room next to the quadrangle (as it was trying to rain). John Clark ( Post 3944 Jr-Vice CommanderJ was the moderator of […]