VFW Post Directory by State
- Membership % – Ranked by DistrictCongratulations to District 9 for being the first District to attain 100% for the 2013-3014 membership year. District 9 – 100.05% District 14 – 97.18% District 12 – 95.49% District 1 – 94.57% District 6 – 94.20% District 17 – 93.57% District 2 – 93.36% District 5 – 93.16% District 7 – 92.88% District […]
- Flag Day in Waubeka is Saturday,June 14th. Be There!We are all so used to celebrating Flag Day on the Sunday nearest to the actual holiday date, but this year's celebration is on Flag Day itself: Saturday, June 14th!
- Viroqua Post Promises Great Time at Loyalty Day: April 26th!Viroqua's VFW Post is going all-out to make Loyalty Day the best ever!
- Limited Ticket $30,000 Vehicle Raffle Is Underway!This is your chance to help Veterans and possibly win $30,000 cash toward the vehicle of your choice! Check it out....
- Soundz of Freedom EventMeet & Greet some of the individuals and Businesses who support this great cause…. Supporting our Veterans/Wounded Warriors… along with Bellevue University, Vets Center @ Bellevue University, Marathon Ventures, Jerry Murtaugh of Husker Legends, The Saluting Marine, The Mighty 1290 KOIL, Morning Blend TV show just to name a few… We would be very honored […]
- PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A MEMBERSHIP DRIVE OR POPPY DRIVEHere is an opportunity for a Membership Drive or a Poppy Drive at the Tractor Supply Company. Please click on the link below for more information or call State Headquarters. The date is Saturday May 24, 2014. http://vfwnc.org/department-news/3420/
- Missouri seeing effects of declining casino visitsJEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A recent decline in Missouri’s casino revenues has created funding shortfalls for public schools and state-run veterans’ nursing homes, raising questions among lawmakers about the extent to which the state can continue to rely on gambling to fund some key programs. Underlying the concern is an uncertainty over whether the shortfall […]
- Veterans Rally in Jefferson CityStart planning now to have a presence at the Veterans Rally at the Capitol on April 9 at 12:00 noon. If we are to get general Revenue funding for the Veterans Homes we must have a strong support of all our Post. We need $25,000,000 in the GR Budget to fund the Veterans Commission […]
- General Orders March 2014March, 2014 General Orders
- VFW Washington Weekly, March 7, 2014In This Issue:1. VFW Advocates Take Message to Hill2. Defense Budget Hits Troops Hard3. VA Budget Released4. VA to Cover Full Semester for VRAP Students5. Take the Military Family Survey6. Korean War MIA Identified 1. VFW Advocates Take Message to Hill: As part of our March National Legislative Conference over 400 VFW leaders took to […]