VFW Logo Use
The VFW logo is a registered trademark of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States. Use of the name and/or the logo without written permission of the VFW is prohibited.
We do not use this Network to collect any personally identifiable information about you other than what you provide voluntarily. We may use such voluntarily provided information to improve our understanding of your interests, to improve our services, or to contact you. It is our policy not to share or disclose personal information of our donors or contacts to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if you request that we not do so. We sometimes exchange contact lists, but only with other charities. If you do not want any personally identifiable information about yourself collected through this network, please do not provide it. At your request we will make reasonable efforts to remove any such information from our records. You may submit your request by e-mail (Info@vfw.org) by toll-free telephone 1-800-479-5228, or by mail (VFW, 406 West 34th Street, Kansas City, MO, 64111)
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on VFW programs or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending e-mail to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests they have made online.
Use of Content on the network
You may view, download, and redistribute VFW-originated contents from the Network subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; (b) the content shall not be modified or altered in any way and (c) links to relative Network pages shall be provided by you.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VFW without the express written consent of VFW. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using VFW’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of VFW. You may not use any VFW logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the network.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
By submitting information, you grant the My VFW Network a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting information you also represent and warrant that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Products and Services Offered On the Network
VFW offers products and services on the network. When you enroll to obtain a product or service from Network services, you accept the specific agreement applicable to that product or service. Your use of any such product or service offered on the Network is governed by the terms and conditions in the agreement for that product or service. Except as provided in that agreement, Owners of the My VFW Network do not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this Network is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
- 2013 Vander Klute Ride to LouisvilleNot a lot of time left for this. Take action quickly. […]
- “Batten Down the Hatches”Brace for another active hurricane season Posted by LT Stephanie Young, Wednesday, May 29, 2013 It may feel like Superstorm Sandy happened just yesterday, but this weekend already marks the first day of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season. The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration forecasts we’re in for an above-average season, which means there is […]
- Hagel Salutes Army at 238th Birthday CelebrationBy Nick Simeone American Forces Press Service WASHINGTON, June 13, 2013 – Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel helped the Army celebrate its 238th birthday at the Pentagon today with a cake-cutting ceremony and a reminder that after 238 years, the service, perhaps unique among militaries, continues to have “the astounding confidence and trust of the American … Cont […]
- 55,500 ‘HIGH-3’ retirees due back pay might never see itBy Tom Philpott Last November an independent audit of the Military Retirement Fund uncovered a “significant deficiency” in the way the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) has been calculating retired pay for about 15 percent of 370,000 retirees who are under a “High-3″ retired pay formula. The result is that 55,500 retirees who first … Continue rea […]
- Staff Sergeant Aaron Jones completes 40 hour Combatives Level One:Staff Sergeant Aaron Jones receives his certificate from SSG Heritage after completing 40 hours of level one combatives. Combatives is a personal development program to develop strength, leadership... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] […]
- For the Latest News “From the Halls of Montezuma”Click Here to view the online version of […]
- DoD Considers “Vets First” ProgramIt is still a few steps away from reality, but the Department of Defense (DoD) may adopt a business contract award program based upon the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) existing “Vets First Contracting Program. Click Here to read this story. […]
- Leadership and QM Manual available online at VFW.ORGFor your information, the 2013-14 VFW Leadership Reference materials, that include the Commander’s and Quartermaster’s Manuals, are now available on-line. As with last year, you’ll need to Login at www.vfw.org. Once logged in they are housed under “My VFW”. Please … Continue reading → […]
- Buddy Poppie DriveLeft to Right.- V.F.W. Member Joe Seuferling and Quartermaster Gerald Payne. Not pictured Member Ron Provin. […]
- VA HIRING MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS- MANCHESTER VA HIRES 15For Immediate Release VA Hires Over 1,600 Mental Health Professionals to Meet Goal, Expands Access to Care and Outreach Efforts Manchester VAMC Hires 15 New Mental Health Professionals Manchester, NH – The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that … Continue reading → […]