VFW Logo Use
The VFW logo is a registered trademark of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States. Use of the name and/or the logo without written permission of the VFW is prohibited.
We do not use this Network to collect any personally identifiable information about you other than what you provide voluntarily. We may use such voluntarily provided information to improve our understanding of your interests, to improve our services, or to contact you. It is our policy not to share or disclose personal information of our donors or contacts to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if you request that we not do so. We sometimes exchange contact lists, but only with other charities. If you do not want any personally identifiable information about yourself collected through this network, please do not provide it. At your request we will make reasonable efforts to remove any such information from our records. You may submit your request by e-mail (Info@vfw.org) by toll-free telephone 1-800-479-5228, or by mail (VFW, 406 West 34th Street, Kansas City, MO, 64111)
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on VFW programs or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending e-mail to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests they have made online.
Use of Content on the network
You may view, download, and redistribute VFW-originated contents from the Network subject to the following conditions: (a) the content may be used solely for information purposes; (b) the content shall not be modified or altered in any way and (c) links to relative Network pages shall be provided by you.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of VFW without the express written consent of VFW. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using VFW’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of VFW. You may not use any VFW logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You do not acquire any ownership rights to any content in the network.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
You may submit comments and provide other content so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, threatening, or defamatory and so long as the content does not invade the privacy or infringe the intellectual property of a third party. Further, such content may not contain software viruses, mass mailings, chain letters, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the information.
By submitting information, you grant the My VFW Network a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. By submitting information you also represent and warrant that the content is accurate; you own or have permission to use the content that you submit; and that use of the content will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Products and Services Offered On the Network
VFW offers products and services on the network. When you enroll to obtain a product or service from Network services, you accept the specific agreement applicable to that product or service. Your use of any such product or service offered on the Network is governed by the terms and conditions in the agreement for that product or service. Except as provided in that agreement, Owners of the My VFW Network do not warrant that any product descriptions or content contained in this Network is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
- Pelham Post 10722 – 2013 National Community Service Award Winners!!!!just received word that we are the winners of 2013 The National Community Service Award!!! That’s three years in a row!!! You are an awesome group of dedicated members and I am so very proud of all that we continue to do for … Continue reading → […]
- Mtn Grove VFW Presents ScholarshipsThe Mtn Grove VFW Post 3770, it’s Ladies Auxiliary and now working with Three Rivers Hospice presented scholarships to 3 area graduating students prior to the May 11, 2013 meeting. The Post has been presenting scholarships for over 20 years and this is the second year that the Three Rivers Hospice has joined us. They […]
- A GRATFUL NATION BURIES MAYAQUEZ RESCUE MISSION RELICSI have never seen a more beautiful service. The President’s Marine Corps band was there, the 8th and I Marines, and the old guard. 13 Marines, Sailors and an Airman were buried together in one... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] […]
- Run For The Wall 2013 Day 6XXV May 15 – May 24, 2013 Day 6 Greetings from Wentzville, MO We left at 7:30am from Junction City, KS. Today was a very long day, Lots of accidents and although we wont talk about it, I believe that it was taxing on everyone. Today I rode in honor of […]
- Run For The Wall 2013 Day 5Greetings from Junction City, KS We arrived a little after 6pm tonight, in the midst of Thunder, Rain and Possible Tornadoes. It was raining hard. We left at 8:30am from Goodland, KS. I was honored to deliver the Sunday Message to the Central Route.after RKnee and Mariam provided worship. I pray that […]
- Evidence of Chesapeake’s Defeat Remains Etched in BloodOn Friday, June 17, 1813, the Boston Advertiser, under the banner head “CHESAPEAKE AND SHANNON,” reported: “Our melancholy apprehensions have proved too true. In the following account from a Halifax... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] […]
- MVC Invites Public to Memorial Day Ceremonies at State Veterans CemeteriesThe Missouri Veterans Commission invites the public to attend Memorial Day ceremonies at its five State Veterans Cemeteries – Bloomfield, Fort Leonard Wood, Higginsville, Jacksonville, and Springfield May 27, 2013. “Our cemeteries firmly believe in honoring in perpetuity those who paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country,” said Larry D. Kay, Exe […]
- Memorial Day Weekend Service – May 26Sanctuary United Methodist Church at Lakewood will celebrate Memorial Day with a special service on Sunday, May 26 at 2:00 p.m. Many will remember that last year Joe Lyndon was presented with a... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]] […]
- Proposed MANUAL OF PROCEDURE CHANGES FOR THE 114TH NATIONAL CONVENTIONRECOMMENDED BY THE BY-LAW STUDY GROUP (updated 5/13/13) Sec. 104—Member Dues. (See Section 104 of By-Laws) National, Department and Post may establish annual dues in the manner prescribed in these By-Laws. In the event a member surrenders his membership or his membership is terminated in accordance with the National By-Laws, there shall be […]
- Funeral Honors for Lawrence K. “Larry” Danielson to be on May 25thThe VFW Department of Wisconsin has lost another long-time leader with the passing of Larry Danielson, who served our Department with honor and distinction for 13 years as State Adjutant/Quartermaster. […]