The VFW Southern Conference is made up of the following Departments:
- Skill Touch – Progressive Bonus feature called “Spin to Win”Skill Touch has a new progressive bonus feature called “Spin to Win” . The progressive bonus feature “Spin To Win” is in addition to bonus play and free games during game play. All game play adds to the progressive “Spin To Win” level of jackpots.
- Monthly Flag Ceremony set for November 3, 2014The public is invited to attend the 2nd Wake Forest Memorial Flag-Raising Ceremony on Monday, Nov. 3, at 11 am. The service will be held in Centennial Plaza, in front of the Wake Forest Town Hall,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- PopCulture Created Soundtrack to Vietnam WarPerhaps in no other U.S. war has music so affected the generation sent to fight it, both on the battlefield and home front. See this article by Kelly Von Lunen from the VFW... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- National Home Christmas Wish ListAs the Department of Missouri concluded its annual trek to the National Home, it is time to shift gears and consider their Christmas. This year, the national Home for children created a Wish List with Amazon. As this information is spread throughout the VFW, as you look at the list, you will realize that there […]
- Veterans DayThe Canteen will open early on Nov. 8th following the Parade. We will open at noon and remain open until at least 8 PM. Meal will be furnished free.
- Christmas PartyPost 1264 Christmas Party will be on December 13th starting about 5 PM. Come on out and enjoy yourselves. Please bring finger food.
- V.F.W. Post 5923 breaking ground on new bar and grill with community roomJoin veterans and community members at the ground breaking ceremony of the new VFW POST 5923 Bunker Bar/Grill & Community Room, located at the Post at 65 V.F.W. Rd. Camdenton, Mo The ceremony will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 29.The family-friendly military themed restaurant will be open to the public. The VFW […]
- Veteran Owned Junk Removal Franchise Thanks Military Comrades with Free ServiceBERWYN, Pa.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, a full-service junk removal and hauling franchise, plans to honor local service members this Veteran’s Day. The veteran owned and operated company is offering one free quarter-trailer pick up to disabled military veterans who book on Veteran’s Day, November 11. With locations in Pennsylvania, Flori
- Norwood Volunteer Fire Dept Receives DonationFirefighters of the Norwood Volunteer Fire Dept (in t-shirts) observe Mtn Grove VFW Commander Ruth Vaughn present a donation from Post 3770 to the Fire Dept. Fire Chief James Bradshaw (plaid) oversees. The Mountain Grove VFW makes donations to the area volunteer fire departments on an annual basis and have for years and years. […]
- Cub Scout Pack 20Friday, October 24th Comrade Joe Conlon visited the Cub […]
- Network Admin on Air Force Veteran Elected to Lead Veterans of Foreign Wars