Greetings Brothers and Sisters,
Great attendance at our March Auxiliary meeting. It was an honor to have Cadet Kolz and Cadet Teddy join us. They are with the Civil Air Patrol. Both Post and Auxiliary were presented with certificates of appreciation plaques for our sponsorship in Wreaths Across America. Totally unexpected, but a great surprise.
Now that the VFWA accepts males into membership, we’re quite excited, in the near future we will be welcoming our first male member. Stay tuned to find out who it is!
Auxiliary e-mail address is as follows, auxiliary firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a new address or phone number, please forward the information so our records are accurate.
We’re encouraging more members to receive the monthly newsletter electronically, please consider doing so.
Five important events for April and May which all are invited to participate:
- District Meeting, Saturday, April 9th, 10:00 A.M. Will be held at the Brass Key
Restaurant. 4952 W. Forest Home Ave. (Auxiliaries Only) Brass Key does not charge
us for the use of the back room, so please consider purchasing a lunch after the
- Fischer House Ribbon Cutting, Saturday, April 23, 11:00 A.M. Meeting at the Post 10:00 A.M.
- Post and Auxiliary meeting, Monday, April 25th, 6:30 P.M. We will have nominations
- Community Poppy Days, May 6th and 7th. Sign up at the April 23 meeting. from the “Many Hands Make Light Work”.
- Post and Auxiliary installation dinner, Monday, May 23rd. This takes the place of our May meeting. Cocktails at 5:30, dinner 6:30, with installation to follow. $15.00 per person. Come join us, show support for all members of the post and auxiliary.
Hope to see many of you this Saturday at the District Meeting, or our next auxiliary meeting, Monday, April 23.
Ladies Auxiliary to Greendale VFW Post #10519